The Challenge is technically over, but there’s no reason you can’t Start Well, regardless of the time year: Click here to go the Resource Page with all posts and worksheets
The beginning of a new year is full of promise. Sometimes we are crawling to the finish line of the previous year. Then other times we had a great year and are pumped to get going on the next one.
Either way, we need to start well. It won’t kill you if you don’t, but it will most assuredly help you! Starting well is a great step toward finishing well.
On January 2, I’ll be issuing the 2014 Starting Well Challenge. The purpose of the 14 day email program is to assist you to…
- …start well by reviewing your previous year
- …identify goals for the various contexts and roles in your world
- …create and install habits to support these goals
If you are like me and do a great job at creating goals in December, but struggle with cementing them in January, then give the 14 day Starting Well Challenge a shot.
What you’ll get:
- Daily email newsletter with that day’s step in the 14 day process.
- Guided review and goal-setting worksheets
- Potential for input and ideas from others taking the challenge.
- If you do the work, you’ll have a 2014 playbook to help you be more intentional with your time and priorities.
- Methods to help install new habits or practices to support the goals and outcomes you’re going after.
Sign up below to join us! The first post will drop on January 2, 2014.